Featured Post

How I came to writing

Like most authors, I've been fascinated by books since an early age. Because my parents were working (yes, I had a very modern mummy, ...

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Continued:: working on The Black Coach

Some time ago, I mentioned I was again working on my next novel, titled The Black Coach. Last year, I had written a number of chapters already when I got stuck with writer's block.

And believe it or not, but recently I was dreaming - and the solution to my problem became quite clear to me.

So for the past week or so I have been working on the novel again. I began with editing what I wrote before, and now I know where things are lacking. I feel confident that I can continue with it, as long as nothing or nobody does disturb me.

Because I'm that type of author who needs to be alone when writing. When someone is in the house, like my sister, I can do no writing but blabber or bit on my blog.

I'll keep you guys posted when the book will be ready and when it will be published!

P.S.

I hope to finish the last chapters of this book by the end of this month. The writing is going well, so hopefully I can keep to my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment