Featured Post

How I came to writing

Like most authors, I've been fascinated by books since an early age. Because my parents were working (yes, I had a very modern mummy, ...

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Authorgraph

Silly me! Because I got an authorgraph yesterday from T.R. Ragan (for her novel Furious), I remembered I've been listed on this site for nearly 5 years already...

What is Authorgraph? Well, it's a free service which sees to it that authors can sign e-books. You go to the site, www.authorgraph.com, and you request a signature from an author you like (and of course, who's listed). You can provide some info about yourself, so the authorgraph can be personalised. Cute, eh?

All my books are listed on Authorgraph and everyone can ask for an authorgraph. I'd gladly provide it!

No comments:

Post a Comment