Featured Post

How I came to writing

Like most authors, I've been fascinated by books since an early age. Because my parents were working (yes, I had a very modern mummy, ...

Monday, May 19, 2014

While I'm completing my next novel...

I thought I can keep you interested in this blog by posting some posts about the books I like reading (LOVE READING) or writing reviews of the books I've been reading as a proofreader for my publisher (REVIEW).

When I'm writing reviews, I'm going to rate them as well:

***** (5 stars): an excellent read, worth my recommendation

****   (4 stars): good, but lacks that ultimate polish

***     (3 stars): not bad, not good either

**       (2 stars): lacks points of interest

*         (1 star): not worth reading

Please keep this in mind when reading my future posts. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment